First off apologies for the lack of blogging activity lately. Weekend has been SO SO busy too what with catching up with old uni friends, back packer friends, old work colleagues and metal musicians!
BUT! I am here and I am back and settled in to write a new entry to my slightly abandoned blog.
I'm not sure what the weather is like for everyone else but here in the UK it feels like we are forever in Winter. Today it was sunny but SO SO cold, and now it's pissing it down with rain outside...delightful!
SO I thought tonight would be a good time to blog about this Japanese wonder cream I discovered a few years ago.
The cream in question is called YuSkin A...or if you purchase it in SpaceNK it's called Yu-Be.
This is apparently the number one selling medicated, vitamin enriched cream in Japan and is super glycerine based.
On application you can definitely smell the camphor scent but what I love the most about this product is how wonderful it is for super dry skin. It just works miracles at transforming skin literally overnight.
As the weather is a witch at the moment I am finding my skin getting really dry, especially my face. It's not attractive believe me!
To combat this and CURE it, I slathered a small amount on my dry areas, namely cheeks and I swear the next morning I woke up to super soft, flake free cheeks...HORRAY!!! (gosh the word "flake is really rather grim in terms of skin hey??Sorry guys!)
If you can get over the camphor scent, this cream is such a multi tasker...again SOD Eight Hour Cream...I mean SERIOUSLY. You can use YuSkin A everywhere including lips and my friend has had fab results on her dry sore lips with this.
Lastly, what I LOVE about this is that it is grease free...my pet hate with any moisturisers is the grease factor. It has to sink in the skin in seconds otherwise I give up on it.
SO yes!
I bought my tub in Japan where it was only about £4...SpaceNK are charging around £12 for a small tube...EEEEK. BUT! If you have a store near you, try the tester and see what you think. I highly recommend this product hands down.
More more info visit the SpaceNK website here
For US readers please click here for more info
Official website here
LASTLY....
Update on my Mac HK...this is the last time I ever order anything online...hopefully will get the rest of my Hello Kitty stash tomorrow so apologies for the late review.
Also I didn't get a Grand Duo in the end...I just changed my mind (guilt got to me) but I am sorely tempted by the standard mac powder blusher in "Dame"....


Where'd you go backpacking? I'm going in may!
ReplyDeleteSorry about the weather...It's 80 degrees F here in Texas.
I've seen the Yu-Be brand around and have always wondered about it, so thanks! I love a good, reliable, multi-tasking cream.
I went backpacking mostly around New Zealand, lived there for a year too! If you plan to go, definitely go in their summer...it's not much fun otherwise!
ReplyDeleteAm SO SO jealous of your weather! It's SO SO windy and cold here but at least today it's blue skies. Can't wait for spring to settle in properly....