Search This Blog

Thursday, 5 March 2009

Tonight I present a slight yadda yadda....

Hello folks...am afraid it's the second installment of absolute mutterings! I have a lot to tell you/bore you about so let us commence.

Hello Kitty!

So we finally had the Mac HK range over here and yesterday afternoon I was v excited to receive a Mac email alerting me the online store where all HK items were available for purchase...wahhhey!

Now I like to SEE my items first, and whilst I had already decided to limit myself to three items (Tippy blush, Popster and Pink Fish Lip Conditioners) I was debating on the glitter eyeliners and possibly the wild palette.

Anyway...get in yesterday evening, check the site out and items are already SOLD OUT...WTF?!

Twitter debate led to the conclusion that ebay sellers must have looted the store...which I wouldn't have minded but it also meant Pink Fish was out.

So I ordered what I could from my list (just in case the stores were out too!) and then went down to my local Mac store this lunchtime to catch myself some Pink Fish.

I got one! YAY *big grin*

I scanned the other items and I am pleased to say nothing else took my fancy. The glitter eyeliners were nothing special and the palette had colours I pretty much had dupes of.

So I only purchased one item but the girl in front of me had a few bags going, including bondage kitty...eeeeppp! *zips mouth shut*

If you follow me on Twitter then you will already know that the MUA at my nearest Mac Store has confirmed that I am indeed obsessed with Mac products. She actually said to me today "You're OBSESSED with Mac aren't you?"

YIKES...

Tres embarassing.

The thing is...I made the mistake of swiping a Grand Duo on my way out and will be making another trip tomorrow...

I'll be posting my finds then when hopefully my online order arrives so check back then!

2 comments:

  1. Which Grand Duo? Well, guess you'll be posting about your stuff soon anyway.
    I'm excited to see the lip conditioners most of all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't check the name but it was a pink vibrant dewy one...will nab one this lunchtime and post a review tonight :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.