
OK...quick blog tonight as I am absolutely shattered and have just got in from a good night with some good friends...much love to all.
I've got a few topics for blog coming up but this one is going to be a bit of a ramble...because that's about as good as I get right now...all apologies!
Today to celebrate Red Nose Day AKA Comic Relief, we had a little make up sale at work which I was kindly alerted to via a quick IM from a collegue of mine. So after very little coaxing of my partner in crime we totter downstairs to peruse the goods...which were nicht so gut unfortunately. BUT I did manage to find a few B Never Too Busy To Be Beautiful goodies in the collection which I was tres pleased with.
SO I got my greedy mitts on the sweet lips sugar scrub, which I thought would be perfect before any red lippy application...and I also got a cream eyeshadow in "Brazened".
Nothing like a little make up therapy during the working hours!
Will write up a review asap and let you know what I think!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.