As I don't have a YouTube account to join in on the latest tagging thingy i thought I would write a blog entry instead!
First off I heart eye shadows very very much. The more colourful the better, although I think I have tamed things down a tad since my uni days!
SO quick to the point! My favourites are as follows...
left to right:1)Lily Lolo Ripe Plum
This reminds me of a Mac pigment but at the fraction of the price!
2)Mac Star Voilet
This looks AMAZING on a black base
3)Mac Vapour
Enough said on this colour!
4)Mac Carbon
An essential for any smokey eye look...this is a staple MUST
5)Barry M No25
My absolute favourite green eye shadow..it's so sparkly & always get complimented when I wear this
6)Barry M 84
This is so vibrant I love it
7)Mini Bourjois No14
FAB for smokey, smouldering eyes...
8)Barry M 85
The more daring of the Barry M pinks this one is just gorgeous
9)Mac Pigment Nude
Another staple item me thinks...it's super tempting to over look a mere normal colour such as this one but I've found I use it the most out of all my pigments
10)Mac Pigment Old Gold
Oh YES this is my baby! I could look at this colour for hours. It turns a fantastic green when placed over a black base. AMAZING!


I love your posts...even though you think some are just rambles.
ReplyDeleteI wish we had Barry M and GOSH in the states.
Aw that's so kind of you to say!
ReplyDeleteAm glad someone finds them interesting :)