Search This Blog

Tuesday, 31 March 2009

I HAVE BEEN VERY NORTY...LOOT & PLUNDER AHOY!


So...*looks sheepish*

I've been norty...very very norty.

Today was another holiday for me (alas no more scheduled!) so I decided to make the very most of it and drive up to Bicester Village in Oxford.
It's basically like a factory outlet (we don't have many of these in the UK), so a little road trip sounded like a good idea what with it being "credit crunch" times and what not.

SO! Off I drove with a friend of mine and we pretended to be ladies who lunch and spent the afternoon shopping. Well...I mostly did *pouts*.

And that's where the trouble began...you see I got seduced by a pair of Jimmy Choo's...a facinator which I was gutted over last year when they sold out (horray I got it for £6.60!), a little flower hairband...then Myla and Agent Provocateur dug their claws in me...and then I also got some make up!

Of course she did!

Actually I was really impressed with "The Cosmetics Company Store" there. It had a lot of the discontinued lines such as last year's Mac xmas stuff, Fafi, tendertones...ermmmm *ponders*, mineralized, lot's of palettes as well as stuff like Fix +, paintpots etc.

I got very excited when I saw the Mac 227 brush for £14 as I have wanted this brush for quite some time! I don't have a pro card so these little discounts are wonderful for me.



I also got Rubenesque paint pot (£8.21) which I have been eying up for donkeys and the Reflects Pink glitter (£8.90) (only had a sample before!).



If you want discountinued stuff like the Fafi quads etc then it's worth checking out! The store also had Bobbi Brown, Estee Lauder, Clinique, ermmm Perfume etc *nods*

SO yes! A productive shopping day for me horray!

2 comments:

  1. I love the color of rubenesque! I think it is much more worthy than the touted bare study

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swore I wouldn't purchase another paint pot as I find them over rated as a base colour...crease alert! But Rubenesque just always was that little bit different so thought it would look good alone.

    Still...I heard the matte paint pots are the way to go and Paintery keeps grating at me to pick it up and buy it...will resist for now...

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.