Search This Blog

Monday, 9 March 2009

LIMITED EDITIONS...WHAT'S BEEN YOUR FAVOURITE?


*giggles* Am so melodramatic am I not? Bah I thought I would add some fun to this blog and be a bit silly... :P

The whole Hello Kitty collection and super fast sellout got me thinking this weekend...What has been everyone's favourites so far?

I mean the Hello Kitty online sellout was insane here in the UK but I was fortunate to get all the items I wanted. However, I know from Twitter that some of you were not so lucky. It's just a shame that we wait so long for a collection to hit the stores only for it to sell out in minutes; and most likely by ebay sellers plundering the online stores to stock their own at a RIP OFF price.

*sigh*

What I love about Mac is the collections they bring out...there is always something to look forward to and crave over. I'm really excited about the Lustre Drops in the forthcoming "Style Warrior" collection, plus the "Just a Pinch" from the "Rose Romance" collection...I'm also looking forward to the return of the Dazzle Glasses..really want a nice red one to make my lippys pop!

SO much is coming out!


So yes...has there been a particular item that you sorely miss and wish they would bring back? Are you scraping the barrel of your much loved limited edition item as we speak?
If so I want to know what it is! Doesn't have to be Mac..any brand will do!

I know I have a few but my absolute FAVOURITE has got to be Mac's "SO SCARLET" lipstick. This was part of the "Cult of Cherry" collection last year and it's just such an adorable berry shade...such a lovely, perfect red for my skin tone that I know I am going to weep when it dies...TRAGEDY only a make up addict would understand *dramatically places hand on face*

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha that picture is great.
    I already ranted about my experience with a discontinued Slimshine, Swelter, and having to buy it off eBay and having my bank account all fraud infested and whatnot.
    It's sad though, because now that I have it, it's not the same color as I remember! It's going coral on me, rather than red!
    Kinda my own fault for lusting so much though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's disappointing when you lust after something that in the end sucks...I wonder if that's what I am going to be like when I FINALLY get my mitts on Cherries in the Snow? Which may I point out has STILL not hit the stores...*grumble*

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.