First off all apologies for the lack of blog last night...I did sincerely try but unfortunately Blogger was having non of it and refused to give me access *pouts*
So yes...after an eventful evening(see tweets!) I am finally home complete with lost items...and yes they were beauty items but I can't say what in case my friend reads this!
So tonight is going to be a quick one (she says) and I thought I'd write my thoughts on the best cleansers I have discovered over the years for sensitive skin!
I think if you've got sensitive skin you should definitely go for as natural a product as you can. The harsher the chemicals the worse your skin is going to be, especially if the product includes stuff like alcohol!
So here are my top products:
1) Liz Earle's Cleanse & Polish click here
This beauty even gets rid of waterproof mascara and is a very creamy consistency. Smells devine too and comes complete with muslin cloth.
2) Lush "Angels On Bare Skin" click here
This product has NO preservatives in it whatsoever and is mildly exfoliating. It also contains lavender to calm the skin and chamomile to sooth.
3) Amie New Leaf Exfoliating Face Polish click here
93.8% natural ingredients and you can buy this one in Superdrug for £4.95. Am pleasantly surprised by this as I thought it might be one of those products I would never finish! But now, it's going strong and it's a fabulous exfoliator :)
4) Lush "Fresh Farmacy" click here
It's pink from the calmine, and it smells subtle. This is the one to use if you've got problem/oily skin as it has lots of antibacterial properties in such as tea tree and lavender.
5) Barefoot Botanicals "Rosa Fina" click here
This one is another creamy cleanser and I saw improvements to my then blemish prone skin very very quickly, withina week I'd say even though skin generally takes 30 days to shed. The scent is more like grapefruits than anything else and whilst I love it, the price is just a bit too much £16.95 for 100ml.
6) Trilogy Cream Cleanser click here
I used this when I was out in New Zealand, being a kiwi company and all. Whilst I can't remember too much about this product I do remember liking it at the time and it not giving my skin any hassle!
Ta Daaaa!
Others worth noting include Lush "Ultra Bland" (perfect all over, esp waterproof mascara and stubborn eye make up).
Hope this helps!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.