
I finally got myself my new iPhone and I'm afraid it's stealing all my attention this evening.
Soooo this blog is going to be a bit of a mutter am afraid!
Things I am really liking this week include the following:
Mac's powder blush in "Dame"...this is perfect for every day and goes with all my eyeshadows..horray!
Curly Hair...although the weather is kind of flattening any curls I attempt. Might have to bring out the big guns...i.e my hot rollers!
Mac pigment in "Navy"
As the sun is starting to show it's face, and as I am running out of my beloved Day Wear Plus...I think I need to up the SPF to avoid my brown spots getting even more prominent...can anyone suggest a good SPF cream? Preferably around the 30/50 mark?
I shall get a new review out for you tomorrow guys...but on a better note my iPhone does mean I can tweet more often...on second thoughts...is that actually a GOOD thing?!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.