I thought this one would be a goody for those of you not in the UK and can't watch the wonderful series called "Grow Your Own Drugs".
I'm loving it at the moment as I am really interested in making my own natural remedies and goodies.
Tonight's episode included making your own Salt Scrub and you know me! BIG on the scrubs and exfoliation!
I'm dying to try out some of the recipes so will probably try my hand at making a few very soon.
For recipes and more information on the show click here
Unfortunately overseas readers can't view the show but if you click the episode name you can view the recipes!
Search This Blog
Monday, 23 March 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


i hope to be making many different thing from scrubs to bath bombs to soaps and body butters and will be posting them on my blog :)
ReplyDelete