For some reason I was pondering this today.
I remember my first mascara came free with a magazine. I managed to persuade my parents to buy me this magazine just so I could get my mitts on the Collection 2000 mascara and spent many a day afterwards proudly sporting panda eyes! I didn't care, I was grown up I was!
I also remember sneaking into the Body Shop when I was young to get my hands on one of their tinted lipsticks. It was a LIPSTICK...what grown ups used...again the packaging and twisty up down mechanism looked just like a lipstick and beat Chapstick any day!
So what were yours? Am curious!
Search This Blog
Sunday, 22 March 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


hey gorgeous,
ReplyDeletefinally a comment from me! love the glasses pic below!
my first ever make up things was foundation from the body shop in tubes. I used to buy a light one and a darker one and mix! I have terrible skin at times with spots and gotta cover up! plus love it! now I am into shimmer and want mac gold shimmer! mwahs!
Daniel is that you m'dear?
ReplyDeleteYou really should wait for the new Style Warrior collection from Mac. I desperately want the Lustre Drops...I bet they are FANTASTIC for the cheek bones!
hmm some cruddy mascara from Maybelline that I didn't apply correctly...also I came from the generation that went GLITTER CRAZY so if face and body glitter is considered a makeup product... it was so sad. why was that cool?
ReplyDeleteOMGosh you just reminded me of the funniest make up story ever! This is so going to be my next blog!
ReplyDeleteHow are you btw? Good to see you back and blogging!