Search This Blog

Wednesday, 18 March 2009

THE ESSENTIAL BAG ULTIMATELY SUCKED

Bon Soir mon petit dejeuner, if you're still reading my blog you truly are the most adorable *winks*

So I will admit...the "essentials" in my make up bag failed me this weekend. *buries head in mock shame*

Why do I insist on carrying a bazillion lip glosses when ultimately I really don't actually LIKE lip glosses?! I've literally been rummaging in my bag and have pulled out FOUR of the sticky monkeys.

So yes..before I become guilty of muttering and digressing I must stick to the topic at hand which is the revamp of essentials...it bleeding well needs to be done I tell you.

In short I have since discovered that my essentials are in fact as follows:

Black Liquid Eyeliner (Urban Decay no less!)

Eyelash Curlers (I wish they naturally curled I do I do)

Mascara (why was this NOT in my original load I don't know!)

Concealer

Benetint (oh yes...at least I got this one right...!)

I think these are the requirements for making me feel semi human not that I really mind walking out barefaced it's just we are girlies we should be glam!

If I had to add more I'd say you can't go wrong with red lippy...afterall it got us through the World Wars!

Oh and a toothbrush is sorely underrated. The pull apart kind.

Gosh I really am such a girly girl. *smirks*

2 comments:

  1. same here on the glosses... some how they seem to collect in all my bags, but i really don't like them...? I don't know how that works! I most definitely do not like the sticky look

    ReplyDelete
  2. This evening I managed to wear gloss for most of it. I was quite proud of myself!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.