Search This Blog

Friday, 20 March 2009

FACEFRONT COSMETICS FREE SHIPPING THIS WEEKEND!


Quick blog today but thought some of you might want to know that Face Front are offering free overseas shipping this weekend :)
Coupon Code:
BEAUTYTREAT

For those of you who don't know much about this company; they are an American Mineral make up brand with very bright BRIGHT colours!

I ordered from them a while ago and bought three of their eyeshadows.

First impressions were that they were super pigmented BUT! I will say, the matte variety are quite chalky. Meaning they feel like crushed up chalk powder so this was a bit of a surprise for me when I first swatched them. I just imaged them to be super smooth and velvety like Mac pigments!

This aside they blend very well and the colour choice available is fantastic!

The colours I own are:
Rally Rally Red (SOOO bright), Octopus Ink (I thought this was going to be two toned but it's a dense black BLACK), and Ice Melt (which is super soft and smooth, maybe cause it's metallic)

Swatches below:


I think I might order some of the yellow shades this time round...*wanders off to ponder the choices*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.