Search This Blog

Monday, 8 June 2009

FANCY A MAKE UP SWAP?

Bon Soir!

Hope you had a lovely weekend :)

I had a wonderful weekend of art galleries and museums and even managed to do a little sneaky beauty buy at Liz Earle too. I heart her products intensely. More about this later on in the week...

So I am always on the look out for new and exciting make up finds and I was pondering the idea of doing a swap.

Has anyone had any experience in this? Is it safe? A good idea? *furrows brow*

I feel like I am missing out on all the cool things in the States and want to try SO much stuff that we simply do not get over here!

Just a passing thought but if anyone fancies a swap let me know!

5 comments:

  1. I would so swap if I had any make-up to swap! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey if you're planning a trip to the States...I've got a list waiting!

    Saying that I might just head to NYC. I need a break and I can't justify a trip to Tokyo again after buying a brand new Fiat 500 out right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI! I just started reading your blog, very nice, and enjoyable to read! :)

    I would like to swap, but I stay in Singapore, so there prolly isn't any US goodies which you might like... but we have Canmake, Majorica etc which is very accessible and affordable here!
    I would like Barry M!

    Anyways, just rambling here.
    Another word for haul--- how about 'spree'?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and I just came back from Tokyo a couple of weeks ago... and I lurve the city!!! Can't wait to go back there again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I just discovered your blog. I'm loving it. I would love to do a swap. I'm in NYC, btw. I just started blogging, stop by if you'd like: mommylovesmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.