Search This Blog

Thursday, 11 June 2009

MORE THURSDAY NIGHT MUTTERINGS - pondering over beauty rituals...

Lately I've been pondering the little beauty rituals I have. Teeny, tiny little things that I simply MUST do ona regular basis.
Am not talking about basic maintenance, just funny habits I guess.

I've been trying to see if I can ween myself away from my regular cat eye liner. I say "regular" as I have been cat eying myself for nigh on 10 years! Am an avid fan of liquid eyeliner and the cat eye effect is such a regular fixture on my face that my friends, even the guys, notice their absence on the very rare occasions when I try not to do them.

Thing is...I really can't seem to budge from this trademark look of mine.

I just LOVE eyeliner!

I am also religious with painted toe nails.
You might have figured out now that I really have a dislike for feet, even my own. I think bare toe nails regardless of the current Hollywood trend) are simply...grim *pulls face*.

Again, this is another thing I HAVE to do. I can't even remember the last time my toe nails went polish free with this week's colour of choice being a corally colour. Pretty!

So...do you have any religious beauty rituals you MUST not matter what...do?

Am curious so please please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.