Very very quick blog for you today, on a SATURDAY!
I wanted to write this before I forget you see.
If you've missed out on a Mac Collection, say you are regretting not purchasing "Gladiola" from the Dame Edna collection, luck might have it in Bicester Village.
For those of you who don't know what Bicester Village is, it's basically an designer outlet shopping centre based in Oxford, UK. You can find names such as Alexander McQueen, Jimmy Choo and Marni.
Anyway, they also have a cosmetics store where you can find past season Mac collections. Last time I went, which was 2 weeks ago, I saw Fafi, Dame Edna and HELLO KITTY!
What's better is that the items are cheaper than usual retail price.
You won't find entire collections but if you're looking for a Mac brush set, or a palette of sorts, chances are you can find them here.
Stock seems to be constantly changing so you might be in luck when you go.
Other brands stocked there are Estee Lauder, Clinique, Origins, Bobbi Brown, Prescriptives (I think!), ermmmm *ponders*...and a lot of perfume!
Hope this helps! Click here for Bicester Village website and happy shopping!
Search This Blog
Saturday, 6 June 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.