Search This Blog

Thursday, 4 June 2009

LATEST BEAUTY BUYS & A THURSDAY NIGHT MUTTER!

Bon Soir!

So tonight it's a bit of a ramble....yay for mutterings!

I haven't really bought much this week and I'm quite proud of myself. Having said that I haven't hit Mac yet and I want to get a lippy and a lustre drop from the Style Warrior collection...

So this week I have been taking advantage of Superdrug's Buy One get One Free offer on sun protection. I got the Superdrug own brand as it's a 5 star UVA rating and of course in factor 50.



What else?

I've been playing around in the make up store "Inglot" in Westfield a lot during my lunch break. I've been a bit reluctant to purchase anything there because they seem like such a rip off of Mac and Nars...but then hey £15 for 5 eyeshadows of my choice in a palette....temptation got me in the end! I'll have to do a proper review soon. I got colours I thought would be good for on the go. Surprisingly for me there is no green in there!



I also purchased the Clinique "Take The Day off" balm as recommended by Lollipop26 (I swear she could sell me ANYTHING!).
I got mine in Bicester village for around £13 to replace my "Take The Day Off" liquid make up remover which has come to an end.
I am really impressed with the solid version and I swear this tub is going to last me over a year! YAY!



Other than that I think that's about it for me this week! It's my birthday this month so I am saving for a 30th birthday spending spress which will include some Christian Louboutin courts...well I will be a proper adult, so a proper adult needs adult shoes *nods*

I also bought a new Fiat 500 so the make up money pot has to be culled for a smudge. Thankfully it's just the Style Warrior I have got my eyes on....

Now, sleep is calling me and I really need to obey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.