So in my short abscence I thought I would be a bit nosey and ask some of my friends what their top beauty products/secrets etc were as you never know! Always good to see what everyone else has to recommend and what not.
Last week I had a lovely meal and girly chat over a good rose with my friend Damaris where the topic of conversation casually strolled towards beauty.
Let me present you Damaris' top beauty regime items/tips:
1) Bicarbonate of Soda as a face scrub.
I've never heard of this but she insisted I google this and sure enough; there are lots of articles going on about how good it is as a scrub!
2) Creme De La Mer - The Eye Concentrate
Coming in with a HEFTY price tag (a pot of this stuff costs £117.85!) she said it was THE ultimate eye cream. Once a religious user of Touche Eclat, Damaris said this cream reduces puffiness and dark shadows like no other. For this price tag it better bleeding well do!
3) Epilator!
Damaris raved about her Philips one so so much that I've already jumped on the band wagon!She reassured me it hurt like hell (takes her half an hour to do a leg!). But the pain I was told, would be worth it.
I don't feel any pain and my legs feel smooth. I must agree with her!
I hope you found this interesting. I enjoyed having this discussion with my friend so will be asking more girlies along the way and hopefully bringing you more insights into what everyone is using!
Search This Blog
Tuesday, 2 June 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.