Search This Blog

Wednesday, 10 June 2009

ELIMINATING THE CULPRIT - WHAT NASTY IS MAKING ME BREAK OUT IN SPOTS???

For the life of COD I am so over this allergy/blemish/rash thing that's dominating my usually smooth face!

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. *stamps hood and HARD*

The top suspects are as follows:

*Demalogica Ultra Calming Cleanser.
Could it really be this product that claims to suit super sensitive skin??

*Mac Studio Sculpt Foundation.
I've been using my sample of this on my weekends as oppose to lugging my MUFE HD foundation around. Could it be this?

*Clinique Take The Day Off balm.
I've suddenly developed a rash in the ridge between my eyes.But the if it was this then why isn't it all over my lids too eh? Might eliminate this one off the suspect list...

*Lush Grease Lightning blemish gel.
It seems all natural but maybe this is to blame for my dry skin? I really hope not as I heart Lush products so much!

Anyway...those are the ones I think suspects so am going to have to eliminate them for the next week and see what happens. *sigh*

In more uplifting news...I got myself a Wii and Wii Fit this week. Very exciting although I think the weight measurements is a bit of a joke as it was telling me I had put a pound on at the beginning of tonight's trainning, and then when I weighed myself afterwards it said I'd lost 2 pounds....Hmmmm *ponders*

Anyway, that's all for tonight! Need to sleep early as tomorrow is day two of the stupid tube strike....*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.