Search This Blog

Saturday, 20 June 2009

PONDERING OVER A TATTOO....

Not exactly a beauty post but heck, I did say this blog would be a bit all over the place this week.

I've been pondering over a tattoo for a while now. I use to think I would get sick of them when I was younger, but now that I am approaching the big 3-0, my mind has changed.

I think sometimes we need a constant reminder and yeah...tattoo on my wrist is what I am thinking.

Something in Latin.

Has anyone got any tattoos? Regret any? I think it's really good to do some research and get a f-ing good artist too. If someones going to brand you for life then it's a damn good idea to research the best first!

3 comments:

  1. I actually have 5 tattoos! I have had good & bad experiences. My first tattoo was a butterfly on my shoulder when I was 19, I still love this one although it needs a bit of a touch up! The next two I got at the same time, a unicorn on my lower back and a dolphin on my ankle and I hated them both! I was in a really bad place at the time I got them and it was a rush decision and they are crap! I have had the dolphin on my ankle covered up with a rose which I love but I am stuck with the Unicorn as it was so painful getting it done I don't think I can take the pain of getting it covered!
    I warn you that they are very addictive! Definately research your artist and the studio, ask to see some examples of their work. If you walk in there and you don't like the look of the place then turn around and walk straight out again!
    Sorry for the long ramble!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much for your comment! It's really great to hear some honest feedback.
    My brother has quite a fair few and it's only the last year when I've actually thought about getting one. I think I shall ponder it a hell of a lot more but am really grateful for your advice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problem at all! I would say honestly think about it for at least 18 months, if you still want it then go for it, but just make sure you are 100% happy with both the artist and design first!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.