Got a lot to think about but hey! Let's try and distract me with make up mutterings!
*puts on brave face*
Righty, my skin.
More specifically, the skin on my face.
You've heard the complaints and constant moaning...yes, my skin has sucked for quite a while now.
However, this week it seems to have taken a turn for the better...for the love of COD HORRAY!
The only problem is that I have eliminated quite a few things all at once...This includes Dermalogica (I really detest this cleanser), Clinique Take the Day Off Balm (I've not been using waterproof make up for a week!),Lush Grease Lightning and Mac Studio Sculpt.
Oh dear...
I have gone back to using Lush's Angels on Bare Skin cleanser though. SO nice to have a lovely smelling cleanser again! It's just such a yummy cleanser. I might have to write a blog entry solely dedicated to it as it's a product I return to time and time again.

Anyway, on that note I am off to rest my weary head. Four hours sleep last night and who knows the total over the weekend. It was pretty shambolic sleeping let me tell you...
Good Night!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.