ERUGH...I give up...am going to have to use the word "haul" from now on as Loot & Plunder is irriating me. If anyone can suggest an alternative word for "haul" (I really don't like this word), then please let me know!
So yesterday I made a well deserved (and much needed!), trip to Lush for some yummy pampering treats for myself. I think my body has been CRYING out for some attention lately!
I of course got my absolute favourite Bath Ballistic "Big Blue". This always puts me in a great mood as I can lie in the bath of seaweed and imagine I am somewhere else...*dreams*
I bought two body butters. Buffy bar as I cannot get enough of this stuff. It smells divine and my skin just feels amazing after this! No need to moisturise which is a bonus for me.
I also purchased "King Of Skin".
I haven't bought this in years but I have fallen in love with it again.
It has a very subtle scent which you might not pick up at first, esp in the store when there are SO many different scents competing for nose attention! BUT! I highly recommend you try this, especially if you HATE body moisturising. I just take the bar, slather it on damp skin and rub it in. DEAD quick!
Hmmm what else did I get?
On I got a toner, "Eau Roma Water". This is the lavender one for sensitive skin.
I use to use this religiously when I was in uni. I think as the weather is warmer it's nice to just use a toner. This has a spray pump too so you can use it to rehydrate your skin too.
Lastly, I bought another tub of "Angels On Bare Skin" cleanser. I love the scent...it's soooo fresh and soothing. MMmmmm. My skin likes it too. Sod Dermalogica over priced piece of yuck *stamps foot*.
Yes! I shall be having a good pampering session this weekend :)
I


I agree, the word haul is hideous..i've tried so hard not to say it & used headings like "I've been shopping.." or "spending the pennies" (although now..that sounds bad too...) haha. I need to try big blue! It seems like a nice one! Need me some more angles on bare skin too :O xx
ReplyDeletemay i just ask, what does haul mean? xo
ReplyDelete