Quick email tonight as I barely got any sleep last night and got quite a bit on my mind...*ponders*
So before I lie down and listen to some soothing classical piano scores I thought I would give you a quick update on how my gel nails are going. Sorry if this is boring some of you!
Last Friday I went to get my nails infilled. Unfortunately the girl filed them so short that my fingers looked stumpy and yucky. *sigh*
I was adamant that I wanted to get them painted in "Lincoln Park After Dark", but changed my mind to "Eiffel For This Colour" because it had a nice metallic subtle sheen.
Can't see it anymore...BOO
Nail technician also used a different top coat this time round. She used OPI's base and top coat in one. It's not glossy enough so I would recommend you steer clear of this. It just doesn't give that lovely glassy finish.
I've decided next time to go back to my absolute FAVOURITE OPI colour which is "Kennebuck Port". OMGosh this red is super smexy! It's just a wonderful classic red with a slight blue hue to it. Really really special colour me thinks.
I also stumbled across this flickr gallery of nail polish swatches which I am finding really handy for when purchasing polish online. Hope it's useful to you. Click here
Anyway...bit longer than planned but this is me, over and out!
Search This Blog
Wednesday, 3 June 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Thanks for the good info...very good blog site.
ReplyDelete