So Saturday afternoon I received a Twitter update to my iphone from Lollipop26 telling me she had wrote a new blog update inspired by me.
How exciting and BIG WOW!
Thank fudge for iphones as I was able to read the entry there and then and I am truly touched!
You see...this all goes back to the obsessive hunt of mine for Revlon's Super Lustrous Lipstick called "Cherries In The Snow".
The wartime favourite lippy, the lippy that would give my beloved "SO Scarlet" a break...the one I hunted high and low for!*happy sigh* It's funny how make up does that eh?
When I finally tweeted that I had found it, it was fab to share this fantastic and amazing news with someone who would completely understand...I am of course talking about Lollipop26!
Her wonderful love for make up is forever inspiring and I have discovered some amazing gems though her blogs and videos, the MUFE kabuki (which is indeed the softest brush ever!), Gosh's "Bananas" eyeliner, lash growth products(!), THAT detangling brush (I LOVE IT!) and more recently Gosh's "Golden Brown" nail polish to name a few. I genuinely look forward to new posts and videos and I am incredibly touched that she has been so kind to give me a mention on her blog. *blushes*
So just wanted to say a very big THANK YOU to Laura for the super kind post and an equally big HELLO! to all my new subscribers! WOW...so many of you!
I have also got a very big thanks to Zoella too for her latest blog entry. Am really glad to hear that you like reading my posts and thank you so much for the mention!
If you haven't read Zoella's blog yet she does great FOTD and HOTD...I've been meaning to do that braided hairstyle for an AGE! Looks so cute and her hair posts always inspire me to look after my hair a bit better.
I really hope you all enjoy my posts and please do leave a comment. Be fab to get to know you all!
Click here to read my review of Cherries in the Snow
Click here to read Lollipop26's blog
Click here to visit Lollipop26's YouTube channel
Click here to read Zoella's blog
Search This Blog
Sunday, 28 June 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Haha you're more than welcomee. :) You deserve WAY more followers, your blog is one of my favourites xxxx
ReplyDelete