SO yes...it's gone midnight and I really should be asleep in order to wake up bright eyed and bushy tailed but yes...been painting new coats of polish and successfully screwing up my index finger not once but twice! ARGHHHH!
AND! This was whilst I was trying to reach for the product this entry is all about...OPI's Drip Dry.

Apologies for the moody moo photo...by the time I took this photo I was throughly cheesed off with painting my nails again!
If you're in a rush then this product is a life saver as a few drops of this stuff on freshly painted nails will help it dry in half the time, plus you can paint coats one after another and not wait in between for it to dry for a bit *nods*
Just make sure like me you have it ready on hand and not buried under a mountain of nail polish!
It's ridiculously pricey over here in the UK like all OPI products but you can get it from ebay for much cheaper. I use the seller called Joliesbeautystore (least I think that's their name!). They are really super fast at delivery and I've not had any problems with them at all :)
Hope this helps!


same-sies. this stuff is like gold. liquid gold. lovin' your blog so far!
ReplyDelete