Search This Blog

Monday, 15 June 2009

ALL APOLOGIES...

Bon Soir.

Just thought I would give you a heads up that entries to this blog might be a bit scatty this week.
I don't want to go into detail but I've had some bad news and I've lost my spark a bit.
Will still be posting...just please bear with me if they are like I said...just a teensy bit scatty.

Lastly, more on track, my nails are currently adorned in Chanel's "Rouge Noir".
I LOVE this colour and it has been a frequent colour of choice since Uma Thurman wore it in Pulp Fiction. It's much better than your bog standard, dense goth black...Oooo it's vampy, and smexy, and just a beautiful deep dark red! Plus it's glossy too without a top coat needed. BONUS!

Anyway, bear with me and I shall get back on track. Just thought I'd let you know.

2 comments:

  1. Oh noo :( I hope you're okay! Lots of love. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you so much for the kind comment. Much appreciated.
    Am feeling much better, just had an intense weekend.
    Been nail polish shopping so will blog about that very soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.