Search This Blog

Friday, 1 January 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR & HELLO 2010!

I hope everyone had a lovely NYE? Mine was spent with family which really rather suited me well this time round. It's all about being with loved ones no?

It's a brand new year and amongst my working list of New Year resolutions, one of them is to actually start doing some more make up looks for this blog. It's all very well me having a truck load of make up but I think it would be nice to actually show what I can do too!

It would also be fantastic if you could share some opinions with me. What would you like to see on my blog? What would you like to see more/less of?

Let me know please!

Hope you all have a very happy 2010 and hope your wishes come true this year!

Hell Candy x

2 comments:

  1. I loveloveloveee your blog, there's always variety in your posts :)
    Maybe I would like to see more reviews? Ehh, not sure, your blog is already great :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jordy aw that's so lovely of you to say! *blushes*

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.