Hands up who is regretting not getting more Illamasqua products at IMATS last weekend?I KNOW I AM!
Lipsticks were only £9...why didn't I get more than one?! (Because I was saving my money for overseas brands is why!).
Anyway...I can't promise you £9 lippies but this month's In Style magazine have a promotional code for 20% off everything on ASOS.com
Amongst Illamasqua,Asos also stock beauty brands such as Benefit, Urban Decay, Essie, OPI, Paul & Joe, Too Faced, Steam Cream and many more.
All you have to do to claim your discount is log on to asos.com, shop, then enter ASOSINSTYLE at the checkout.
T&Cs
offer expires at midnight on 28 Fenruary 2010. Excludes delivery chargers and gift vouchers. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Full-Price items only, some brand exclusions ,apply.
I am off to get another Illamasqua lipstick in "Box"...I saw this on a shop assistant in Selfridges yesterday and I cannot stop thinking about it. It's a devilishly deep scarlet red. Gorgeous!


nice! thanks! :)
ReplyDeleteI am getting really quite annoyed at spammers posting html links to porn sites in my comments section.
ReplyDeleteWhy don't you just PISS OFF? All comments are post moderated so go plug your porn somewhere else and leave myself and my nice readers alone.