If you've never visited Charles Fox, it's a fantastic stage make up store in the heart of Covent Garden. Highly recommend anyone to check it out if you're visiting London :)
Photos were taken with my iPhone so I unfortunately couldn't get a decent one of the full shop front, name et all!
Read my guide to London theatrical make up stores. Click here



- Posted from my iPhone


I haven't been to Covent Garden is an age and a half!! Didn't even realise theres a Charles Fox store there. Maybe I need to go take a look around and refresh my memory!
ReplyDeleteI love their windows, I always make an effort to take a look when I'm in Covent Garden. It is one of the only cool stores left that isn't a chain! It is actually the only Charles Fox store there is I think and It's amazing, there products are incredible and really quite reasonably priced. It sells Kryolan, Ben Nye, Fardel, Stargazer, id mineral, illamasqua, dermacolor, make-up international and loads more! Def worth a visit! One of Covent Garden's hidden gems!
ReplyDelete