Anyway...last week I received a parcel from the lovely folk at Sleek Make Up which contained one of their Face Contour Kits to try.
Oooo! Exciting! Time to venture into unfamiliar ground and start sculpting some cheekbones :)
The contour kit contains a "pressed powder and highlighter in one". You get one matte contour powder and one subtle shimmery highlighter all in the one compact!
I really like the idea of a contour kit because if you, like me, don't really have much experience in contouring, it's just a great all in one. I haven't seen many drugstore contour kits about so it's nice to see something a bit different on the shelves. A pleasant change from the usual blushers and bronzers that are the norm!
I also like that it's small enough to slip into your travel make up bag, yet the powder pans are large enough to take a good size cheek brush. Such a small detail but SO important!
If you're a newbie to contouring like me then definitely read the little leaflet that comes with it...The colour payoff is great, less is definitely more when building up any contouring...*looks sheepish*.
The contour kit is available from Superdrug for around £6. Bargain!


ohhhh please do a FOTD using this! xxx
ReplyDeleteI just bought one from Superdrugs today as I have already read a few good review on this. Also, it is on promotion at the moment at Superdrugs, only £3.99 now!
ReplyDeleteK.
This is interesting, I'm super-pale so scared of the whole contouring concept but for the promotional price I might check it out.
ReplyDeleteI love this contouring kit! I think what I like the most is how easily blendable it is!
ReplyDeleteI'd love to see some before and after shots with this :) it looks like such a cute kit and the highlighter is GORGEOUS
ReplyDeleteI'm going to have a look at this in Superdrug at the weekend. It looks really good! :) x
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comments everyone! I'll try get a before and after shot done during the weekend!
ReplyDelete