Dr Organic...you do it to me again!Whilst in Holland & Barrett (a vitamin & health store here in the UK), I decided to make full use of the "buy one get one half price" offer they were having. Aside from my usual Acerola C vitamins (they taste good and help me stay healthy on London transport!) I also got myself the following Dr Organic products:
Manuka Honey shampoo
Manuka Honey lip balm
Manuka Honey rescue cream
Yeah...went a bit over board on the Manuka Honey no?
Tonight's post is all about the absolutely FANTASTIC Manuka Honey cream.
OMGosh it is SUCH a comfort for my sensitive skin!
I am always skeptical when it comes to trying any new face care products as I tend to suffer the consequences for a month afterwards...I break out in allergic reactions, my skin becomes bumpy and irritated. Not a pretty sight.
But THIS! THIS CREAM! Lordy...it is by golly gosh...a big big love of mine.
It's quite a rich cream so I use it at night (it has no spf) and slather a nice amount on my face which sinks in exceptionally well.
The scent is quite delicate, nothing too obtrusive which I like very much.
It says on the box that it's "intensive, hypoallergenic emollient, nourishing, restoring and soothing".
Yep...it does exactly that :)
It's gorgeous and at £7.99 a tub, a little goes a long way and I genuinely feel that this is a gem of a product.
If you have sensitive or irritated skin, or looking for a cheap inexpensive night cream, I would definitely go check this out and make the most of the "buy one get one half price" offer now!
I'll be writing reviews on the other two products asap :)
Visit the Dr Organic website here


I am going to buy some of the cream asap! I need a decent night cream!!
ReplyDelete@Kate I really hope you like it as much as I do!
ReplyDeleteOhhh sounds good, I think I'm going to give it a try too! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteYes ut us a fantastic cream, and it must be really popula cause it was out of stock today when I tried to buy it online.
ReplyDeleteWhen I use it, everybody says that I look really healthy! It makes your skin looks so so good.
My mother and my sister now use it, and they are very happy