I don't know why I haven't really reviewed any...I guess because I'm usually using my beloved Benetint but that's not to say I don't like my powders :)
So...tonight I thought I would write a little review about Prestige cheek products.
I watched Lollipop26's "best of 2009" video on YouTube (she is SUCH an enabler of mine!) and was very curious about the Prestige Baked bronzer she mentioned.
You see, I don't usually use bronzer. I use my Barry M one but it's not really very bronze. Me like it because of this.
I just don't really '"do" the sun kissed look *shakes head*.
However, I trudged to a Boots and bought myself the baked bronze mineral powder in St Tropez and I LOVE it! What I like about it is that it's quite subtle. I deliberately chose one with fewer shimmer veins and it just gives a lovely healthy glow to my cheeks. No tangoed look for me...oh no. None of that tacky "girl band" look either. Horray!
I also purchased the Sun Baked Mineral Bronzing Powder in "pure shimmer" which is what it is...a shimmer. It's great for the tops of my cheek bones and perking my skin up in a cunning secret weapon kinda way *nods like that made sense*.
Lastly! I also purchased the Fresh Glow Baked Mineral Blush in "Terra Rosa" which I also really really love. It's again very subtle but gives the cheeks a lovely fresh faced glow!
I bought these when they were on offer in Boots a few weeks ago. Not sure if they are still on offer now though.
The one thing I didn't like was the packaging. Well...more so the print I think. It just looks a bit dated. Other than that these three products really surprised and impressed me!


Ahhh I always swatch the mineral/baked Prestige products when I see them in store, I might go pick up St Tropez sometime soon :)
ReplyDelete