I'm quite pleased with my title!
Anyway...I woke up this morning, turned on the news...and there's Peter Andre *yawn* being interviewed about a certain photo of his two year old wearing a full face of make up and false eye lashes.
Well this caught my attention alright.
Regardless that it's Katie Price aka Jordan and Peter Andre (and I don't usually give two hoots about what they get up to) this photo was pretty shocking. Check it out for yourself:

Photo taken from dailymail.co.uk
I don't know about you but I found this photo disturbing.
You know I love make up...heck I write about it enough...but when I see photos like this...of a TWO year old, I HATE to say it...resembling one of those blow up dolls...it's just awful.
Maybe it's just harmless fun and a child playing dress up but she's so young. She's a beautiful little toddler...can't she just have two cuddly toys instead of two false lashes?
What do you make of this photo? Please leave a comment as I would love to know what everyone thinks...


i totally agreed with you. that just destroy a lovely baby girl. i mean if the mum really want to put make up on her girl, mascara, eyeshadow or stuff like that still fine... but not false lashes, it is totally a no-no...sigh....
ReplyDeletekyanvi.
This wouldn't disturb me so much if it weren't for those effing TERRIFYING false lashes. She looks like some kind of possessed doll D:
ReplyDeleteIt just looks a bit sick and wrong :( There's nothing wrong with the whole letting your kids have a rummage in the make up box and making up their own face in that lovely blue eyeshadow on your cheeks and bright pink lipstick smeered right up to the nose way, but this has had to be done by someone else right? I mean what 2 year old can apply falsh eyelashes?! It's just wrong :(
ReplyDeletefalse lashes are going wayy too far for a 2 year old. some light eyeshadow, blush, or gloss are a little more reasonable.
ReplyDelete