Search This Blog

Thursday, 25 February 2010

WINTER WONDER! SKIN MD SHIELDING LOTION

I've noticed quite a few bloggers got this product to review and I am happy to say I was one of the lucky few too!

I've had this product for just under two months and have used it almost daily since receiving it.

I think it's important with skin care reviews to give the products time to really work and to also check for any allergies etc.

Thankfully I can safely say I was not allergic to this and my skin responded wonderfully!

Now you might know about my "30 second rule" for body lotions and creams. I will usually right a product off if it fails to sink into the skin COMPLETELY within 30 seconds of application.

Based on this principle, this product should technically fail.

So why doesn't it?

Because it has been incredible for these Winter months.

I usually get very very dry legs that sometimes get itchy because they are THAT dry. Since using this I've had lovely moisturised skin.

It's an interesting product because the consistency is quite light and watery. From past experience I wouldn't have expected something like this to provide any form of moisture or relief from dry skin.

When it comes to body lotions the thicker the better no?

Not in this case!

If you are suffering from itchy dry and sensitive skin I would recommend that you check this out. It's worked wonders for me during this harsh Winter :)

The boy is on his way back so I will get him to give this a go and let you know what he says. He has very sensitive and dry skin and struggles to find a good moisturiser. If he gives this a thumbs up then it's even more of a winner!

FTC Disclaimer: I was kindly sent this product by a Skin MD representative. I was not paid to write this review and everything above is my own honest and genuine opinion.

1 comment:

  1. I really need to try this out, because I seem to wash my hands a lot (lol I know that sounds OCD) so Im obsessive about hand cream!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.