Unfortunately mine was spent recovering from the wretched monovirus that seems to be plaguing Londoners at the moment. Horrible bad bad BAD virus! *shudders*
Still...didn't stop me from making a trip to the local shops on Sunday where I purchased these beauties:
I have always wanted to get Miss Popularity from Benefit but could never really justify the price tag. Afterall...it's just a super milled version of Mac's Vanilla pigment...which I already own...*looks sheepish*It is super fine though and it comes with a little round sponge wand applicator which I will be using for inner eye highlighting...on the go!
This cost me £9.99. Still quite pricey but I'm happy with it. I think it's discontinued now so you might have to hunt your TKMaxxs to get one.Next up is a product I am really excited about...in fact I think I let out a small squeal when I saw it!
Dr Lewins Renunail.
The boy's sister swears by this Australian brand product which is called "revitanail" down under.She told me about this product after I commented on her lovely long nails (not that I can see very well via skype though!). It sounds very much like the OPI Nail Envy process...paint 2 coats paint a coat every day for 7 days...yadda yadda.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE my Nail food but I am prepared to try new stuff *nods*.
This was pricey again at £10 but it's for 30ml which is double the size of your standard polish.
It also costs a whopping £20 in London department stores so based on that I think I snagged a bargain.
Any Aussies reading...have you tried this product? Please share your throughts! Be lovely to hear from you :)
So that's my bargain hunting for you!
Have you found any good bargains lately? Let me know!


seems like a good bargain... i managed to find a bottle of burt's bee serum for £4.99 for my friend last week in local TKMax.. now i almost pop in there every weekend.
ReplyDeleteIm from Aus but I havent tried Revitanail yet - it's funny that you mentioned how it's got a different name down under, because before I read that I was staring at the picture like 'I swear it's called Revitanail here....did I make that up in my brain?' XD
ReplyDeleteGood to know Vanilla pigment can be substituted for Miss Popularity, I never really knew what kind of product Miss P was.