Search This Blog

Friday, 26 February 2010

NOTD: GLITTER GRADATION NAILS!


OOOooo! Holograpic nails I love you so but WHY are you so hard to photograph?!

Gah! A quick post for you this evening so I can show off my OPI "Lincoln Park After Dark" topped with China Glaze's "Nova".

I was going for the gradation look which I think I sort of achieved.

I applied two coats of Lincoln, a top coat of Seche Vite followed by a blob of Nova on the tips which was gently spread across the top half of my nails. I then applied another coat of nova just to the tips to give it more of a gradation effect.

I hope I explained that well??

The photo sucks am afraid so you're just going to have to trust me that it looks really purdy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.