Search This Blog

Saturday, 12 June 2010

LOVE AT FIRST SWIPE..IT MOST CERTAINLY IS! REVLON COLOURBURST LIPSTICK.




I have been absolutely dying to write this blog ever since they arrived in the post!

The new Revlon Colourburst lipsticks are SENSATIONAL.

Bold statement I know, but they absolutely 100% deserve this praise.

The texture and FEEL of these lipsticks is feather light...you forget you are wearing such pigmented colour and they literally feel like lip balm but with the colour intensity of lipstick. Not a glaze, or a tint...nope...proper lipstick. AMAZING.

I was sent 5 of these incredible lipsticks from Revlon and immediately fell in love with "blush". A gorgeous everyday colour that will compliment anything you wear. The perfect "go to" lippy for the day or when you have heavy eye makeup :)
Other standout colours for me was "fuchia". A beautiful bright and cheerful pink that's perfect for summer and a good alternative to my usual staple scarlet red. I would definitely suggest you all try this one out! It looks full on but it's a very lovely feminine pink.
Coral...this one I wasn't too sure with... However, once I applied it it actually was quite pleasantly surprising. Not a colour I would usually go for but nice to have :)
Plum is Jessica Alba's favourite. It looks quite gothic on but having once had an immense love for plummy gothic vampish colours, this one is definitely much more wearable than the likes of Mac's "Veruschka". I will be wearing this one a lot in the Autumn months!
Lastly...and I saved this for last as you all know I LOVE red...
"True Red" on first application didn't really sit with me! It's got a bit of orange in it you see. BUT! second try and I can see that this shade or red would be a great daytime, Summer red.
And here are swatches of all the colours:
These sleeky packaged lipsticks retail at £7.99 each with 12 shades available and should be in the stores very soon!

Which ones your favourite?


Bookmark and Share

5 comments:

  1. These look amazing! Such gorgeous colours! I love the first one :D


    Nicola-x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so nice! Blush is a lovely colour. :) I'll definitely be picking some up next time I go shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah!! I'm loving them all but Fuchia is my fav! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow these all look great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been looking out for these in Boots and Superdrug, but haven't seen them anywhere...wonder when they're on nationwide release? Must. Have. Fuchsia!x
    http://stelliestellina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.