Search This Blog

Monday, 21 June 2010

BOOT SALE BARGAINS!

Good evening all.

How was everyones weekend?

I spent my Sunday morning trawling around a local bootsale in the hunt for useful stuff. You see, I am moving in with the boy next month & we have started browsing bootsales for anything appropriate for our new flat.

The useful stuff resulted in a mere stainless steal colander for the bargain price of 50p.

However...the beauty related stuff was far more successful!

Despite stupidly NOT buying the ltd edition white GHDs for £20 (used but with box) I did manage to find lots of nail polish.

First I found OPIs "Sea?I told you so" & later found a load more from another seller including the following:

OPI ds "passion"
OPI "I'm yours"
OPI "Midnight blue glitter"
Chanel "Black Satin"
Ciate "Shaken not Stired"

Anddddd last but not least...OPI ds in "Royal"!!!

You have NO idea how much I have lusted after this shade. I point blank refused to pay the extortionate eBay prices; so pretty much ruled this polish off, so imagine my surprise when I found it in a bootsale!

In total all the polishes cost me £6. Bargain!


So yes. I might start going to more & will report back on what else I find :)

What's been your best bargain? Would love to know!


- Posted from my iPhone

5 comments:

  1. That's awesome - Those colours are gorgeous! You can't beat a good bootsale!

    xx

    thebeautybite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, that's a bargain. Makes me want to go to one again. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...Wow! I need to get to the Boots Sales you're going to! That's just amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to start going to bootsales! Fab bargain finds :)

    http://cosmeticsmile-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good hunting! I love the make up stalls at Portobello Market - the stuff is new but cheap! I picked up MAC Coygirl a couple of weeks ago for £8!

    Kat x www.clickandmake-up.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.