We were in the tiny little Boots in Waterloo station and he was looking for a drink and came over to me with "London" clutched in his hand, complete with a very confused look on his face.
He'd found the polish in the fridge right next to the Diet Coke bottles and wanted an explanation!
See...I don't really drink fizzy drinks and was super excited when he brandished "London" in front of my eyes (he knows I like these kind of muddy shades)...
So two bottles of Diet Coke later and I am the proud owner it :P
Pleasantly surprised with the formula of this polish. Two coats was enough to give an even coverage and it's day two with no chips so far.I might have to invest in the other colours if the offer is still going!


I love London. It lasted a week on me with no chips! Win! Great colour.
ReplyDelete