Search This Blog

Thursday, 10 June 2010

FREE FULL SIZE BENEFIT PRODUCT WITH GLAMOUR MAG!



So excited when I saw this that I am currently blogging on the train home!HAD to tell you all about this fab giveaway!

I have been really quite impressed with all the magazine freebies lately and this month's Glamour is a MUST!

For £2 you can get one of the following full size Benefit products:

BadGal black eyeliner
Eye Bright
IT Stick concealer

Or for £6 get all of them!

Bargain!

I opted for Eye Bright as my current one has shriveled & needed replacing. It's so old I can't even remember if it was any good!

I also already own BadGal which I LOVE.

IT Stick is the only one I have never tried but decided against it as i couldn't work out what shade it was. Besides my Laura Mercier one is so flipping good...

So yes!Dash to your local newsagents & tell me which one you got!

- Posted from my iPhone


Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

  1. i got all three!
    i had never tried any of them before and i love the eye bright so far! the it stick is quite light, i usually have ivory foundation shades and it matches me pretty well although i have heard it does blend out well . there's swatches here http://bubblegarm.blogspot.com/2010/06/freebie-alert.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was greedy and got all three as Ive never tried any of them & for £2 I couldnt resist :) !

    Nicola-x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOH! I ended up going to three different shops to get mine today, I couldn't resist and needed all those babies!
    I might even get some more for back-ups..
    By the way, It Stick is a concealer! :) x

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.