Search This Blog

Wednesday, 30 June 2010

JUNE INS & OUTS

After a bit of pondering, (mostly whether I could actually think of enough ins and enough outs!) I've decided that I'm going to join the band wagon and start doing the whole "ins & outs" post :)

INs

Getting comments from far off places
I LOVE receiving genuine comments from everyone and I particularly get excited when someone tells me they come from overseas i.e Denmark ;) It's great to get comments from overseas readers and really encourages me to keep posting. Am touched!

Sunshine!
I am far from a sun worshiper (factor 50+ for me!), but I am really loving all this positive sunny weather we've been having here in the UK. Everyone in London is so happy right now.

Celebrating my birthday with friends & family (finally)
After spending my birthday working away from home and nearly missing the Eurostar back, I spent Saturday lunchtime with family and my evening on a hillside meadow enjoying the fine weather with wine and cider. Bliss.

Owning a watch!
The boy bought me a white Toy watch for my birthday and I am really enjoying wearing one again. This might kick start a love of watch collecting...*peers at watch strapped to wrist in awe*

A new flat!
The boy and I have been looking for flats and we have finally found one in central London. It's SOOOO nice! Am so surprised that we managed to find such a cute flat as there are some absolute HORRORS out there. Moving in this weekend...exciting!

Clearer skin
I have really struggled with congested and lumpy skin for an age now. I think I might finally be breaking the cycle with a few new products...keep your eyes peeled for the blog reviews!

OUTS

Lack of sleep
I am getting so frustrated with being constantly tired. Waking up each morning and thinking I could do with another 4 hours sucks.

No holiday plans :(
I am getting to that stage where my body and mind are both screaming silently for a holiday. I need a week away to just recharge. Unfortunately this won't be happening for a while yet.

Gel eyeliner
It's too hot to wear it. My mac fluidline is blotting itself on my lower lash line...so not attractive. To combat this I have reverted back to my Urban Decay perversion liquid eyeliner. Problem solved.

Bloating
I am feeling like a beached whale right now...I am on my period. Enough said.

SPAM ON MY BLOG
ARGHHH!!! My blog has become a target for porn and false advertising. I am starting to think switching to pre-mod was the best thing ever.





Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

  1. The weather is fab :) I don't tan at all so I don't like to be out in it much, but I love a blue sky and some heat! Congrats on the flat! My boy and I have been looking for a nice one in or near Shepherd's Bush and not having much luck :( Some landlords really need to fix up their places! I'm with you on the lack of sleep and holidays...xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for your post on what skin care you're using - I'm at a bit of a loss with mine! My skin's really playing up and I have no idea what it needs! Some things seem to improve it and then stop working...nightmare! I, too, am feeling the bloat...not fun, so I understand you!x
    http://stelliestellina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I love that you made the comment about Denmark ;o)I follow every post!
    Congrats on your new flat - exiting!
    Enjoy the summmer.
    Hugs from Louise

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.