I am SICK of getting horrible spammy comments on my blog from companies trying to flog porn or viagra.So here is my little message for the sad individuals who actually spend their day screwing around on peoples blogs...
GET LOST
Your comments will never be welcomed here and I shall delete each and every one of them.
Please do not subject my readers to your pathetic comments and oh I dunno...GET A LIFE!
Thank you muchly.


Well said! Theres really no need is there it's ridiculous! hope they stop soon x
ReplyDeleteyou tell 'em! love the doggy pic!
ReplyDeleteyou get porn spam? thats so weird! there is a blog i was following and if i clicked to comment it would redirect me to some prettyyy graphic websites.
ReplyDeletewell said though, doll =)
Aww I know! I was so sick of it all so I activated the "capcha" option (which I find so annoying myself) on my blog, but they continue! I though they were bots, but I now have the proof they are not! -_-'
ReplyDeleteI agree with you. People who advertise porn sites and viagra should get a life and stop spamming you in your comments. You should now moderate your comments to approve them now on.
ReplyDeleteHaha way to go! Thumbs up all the way from Denmark :o)
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone!
ReplyDeleteI was LIVID yesterday I even went on their crappy site to confront them over their posts on my blog. I was told I was "mistaken" to which I did not take kindly to...
It is completely irresponsible of a company to carry out such pathetic behaviour and I hope no one elses blog is targeted by these horrible companies that hopefully get liquidated asap.
Geez...
@Danish reader...aw thanks so much for commenting! I love hearing from overseas readers!
ReplyDeleteI just recently found your blog, but I'll be following you :o)I really enjoy your reviews, but am at the same time a bit jealous that you have things mailed to you from the companies ;o)
ReplyDeleteHugs Louise from Denmark