Search This Blog

Wednesday, 9 June 2010

HOME HAIR DYING: AM BACK TO MY FIERY ROOTS!


So I think I may have given up on my attempts to get to a strawberry blonde Harajuku stylee...for now at least.

Last night I returned to my Naturtint Fire Red shade which I sported for all of last year and has been a shade which has always had random strangers approach me and ask what dye it is :)

I cannot stress again how much I LOVE this brand of hair dye. If you're using home kits which makw your hair feel like straw post dye...I urge you to try these Naturtint kits. I have always had good results using the red versions.

Anyway...here is the end results...Ta Daaaa:

Whatdayathink? :)



Bookmark and Share

4 comments:

  1. I love this colour hair on you!!! It looks gorgeous!!

    Amrita xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look hot! I love it but then I'm a sucker for red hair!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks great! I LOVE red hair. It really suits you.

    http://xxlilymakeupxx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw thanks everyone!

    I've dyed my hair pretty much every shade of red since I was 17 but this shade is the one I get the most compliments on :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.