
OK so the last cleanser I bought was Eve Lom. It cost me a stupid amount *slaps back of hand*
SOOO NOT WORTH IT!
It started off AMAZING and then slowly decided to clog my pores and ruin me.
I really HATE shopping for cleansers as nine times out of ten they absolutely suck.
A few weeks ago I decided to check out the Boots original beauty formula range.Coming from the old archives of Boots the range features pretty unique vintage packaging to compliment the original classics.
Originally I wanted to get the cold cream but when I noticed the ingredients contained petroleum (ARGHHH!) I opted for the geranium cleansing milk.
Costing a mere £3.89 with the bonus of "buy one get one free" I wasn't expecting much, but after using this product for just over 2 weeks I have really noticed a difference in my skin.
It's really great at removing the grim from my skin, leaving it soft and supple afterwards. It's also helped to clear my complexion up but I do think it's a combination of this and some other skin products I have recently been using (blog review to follow shortly!).
I also love that it removes waterproof mascara! I tend to always favour products that can remove all my make up in one as I cannot be bothered with all the fussing of cleanser for this, cleanser for that...erugh.
The smell of this product is also another bonus. It's a delicate floral scent but just such a pleasure to use. Whilst I dislike strong scents, zero scent just doesn't make me enjoy the product. It's a bit boring when there is no scent no?
I use this product by simply applying a generous amount all over my face and then dip two cotton pads in warm water and use them to wipe the cleanser and any grim off. I then finish off with my Liz Earle toner (love!). I usually prefer wash off cleansers but this method is quick and easy, plus I get to literally see the dirt coming off.
The one gripe I have though is the bottle. As pretty as it is, it would be great if this had a pump or something. It's just a tad inconvenient to disperse the cleanser.
All in all I am really happy with this cleanser! It's SOOOO cheap and so effective.
Having said that I have got my eyes on the Soap and Glory Hot cleanser. Cheaper version of Cleanse and Polish? I'm up for a bit of that!
Which are your favourite cheap cleansers? Leave a comment and share :)

SOOO NOT WORTH IT!
It started off AMAZING and then slowly decided to clog my pores and ruin me.
I really HATE shopping for cleansers as nine times out of ten they absolutely suck.
A few weeks ago I decided to check out the Boots original beauty formula range.Coming from the old archives of Boots the range features pretty unique vintage packaging to compliment the original classics.
Originally I wanted to get the cold cream but when I noticed the ingredients contained petroleum (ARGHHH!) I opted for the geranium cleansing milk.
Costing a mere £3.89 with the bonus of "buy one get one free" I wasn't expecting much, but after using this product for just over 2 weeks I have really noticed a difference in my skin.
It's really great at removing the grim from my skin, leaving it soft and supple afterwards. It's also helped to clear my complexion up but I do think it's a combination of this and some other skin products I have recently been using (blog review to follow shortly!).
I also love that it removes waterproof mascara! I tend to always favour products that can remove all my make up in one as I cannot be bothered with all the fussing of cleanser for this, cleanser for that...erugh.
The smell of this product is also another bonus. It's a delicate floral scent but just such a pleasure to use. Whilst I dislike strong scents, zero scent just doesn't make me enjoy the product. It's a bit boring when there is no scent no?
I use this product by simply applying a generous amount all over my face and then dip two cotton pads in warm water and use them to wipe the cleanser and any grim off. I then finish off with my Liz Earle toner (love!). I usually prefer wash off cleansers but this method is quick and easy, plus I get to literally see the dirt coming off.
The one gripe I have though is the bottle. As pretty as it is, it would be great if this had a pump or something. It's just a tad inconvenient to disperse the cleanser.
All in all I am really happy with this cleanser! It's SOOOO cheap and so effective.
Having said that I have got my eyes on the Soap and Glory Hot cleanser. Cheaper version of Cleanse and Polish? I'm up for a bit of that!
Which are your favourite cheap cleansers? Leave a comment and share :)


Thanks for the in depth review on this one, I've been tempted to try it for a while as I love the retro packaging! I'm loving the soap and glory cleanser - with the muslin cloth you really feel like you are wiping all the grime off!
ReplyDeleteKat x Click&Make-Up
Clean and clear cleanser, the only cleanser that has ever worked for me, the blue is my fave followed by the orange one. True it is very potent but the one for sensitive skin is a little more kind, cannot use it for the eyes though (alcohol). I love literally seeing the dirt it's like no wonder I had spots before I used this
ReplyDeleteI have the cold cream from this and really like it, i love the packaging so much!
ReplyDelete