Search This Blog

Wednesday, 30 September 2009

I'M BACK!

Hello!

Just a very quick post to let you know that I am back from New York & armed with a TONNE of make up! Caused serious damage in Sephora...

Expect lots of posts over the next few days about what I bought but for now I must sleep. Am incredibly exhausted!

Tomorrows entry will be all about nail polishes...I bought quite a few *looks sheepish*

Until tomorrow! x




-- Post From My iPhone

4 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I'm looking forward to seeing what you've got.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! and yay for nail polish!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY I'm loving nails right now. Welcome back! Can't WAIT to see everything you got! :D
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heart Sephora & always stock up when in the states I just wish they would come to the UK then I would feel complete lol, cute blog BTW xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.