Search This Blog

Monday, 1 March 2010

URBAN DECAY ALICE PALETTE IN DEBENHAMS STORES NOW!


After failing miserably at trying to order an Alice palette from the Debenhams online store, I headed to the Oxford Street branch where I was greeted with a bazillion palettes all over the place!

I don't work near Westfield anymore which would have been my first port of call today so wasn't holding out much hope of getting a palette as despite living in London, don't often venture into the West End or live anywhere near a Debenhams!

Did that make sense? *furrows brow*

Am so tired & in dire need of sleep.

So yes! Palette is mine!Rejoice!

If you're after one head down to Oxford st as they have tons. They are limited to one per customer so chances are there will be some left for a while yet.



Will post a review this week but just to keep you in the loop my posts might be a bit all over the place this week as the boy has come back! Been away for 3 months so am spending as much time as I can with him :)

Will be posting from my iPhone though!
- Posted from my iPhone

4 comments:

  1. oh yay! it is such a good palette! i've been playing around with it ever since it arrived! & have fun with the boy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! Brilliant! I might go this week and get one. I need to go to Lush anyway so even if they've sold out I won't waste my Travelcard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy with my palette too, luckily i managed to get one on debenhams online. Im not surprised they are limiting to one per customer, have you seen ebay? people selling for ridiculous prices :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. @claire eloise aw thanks so much. It's so nice to have him back :)

    @Juliannelefay I hope you get one too. I miss going to lush every week (not near Westfield anymore!) What are you planning to get?

    @Sarah Just checked on ebay...my word it's SWAMPED! I couldn't believe how fast the palette sold out online.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.