So if anyone is wondering how my lashes are doing...here's a little update.I'm now on day 11 of using Talika Liposils...I've been using it morning and evening and whilst they feel much stronger and not as dry, I'm not noticing a HUGE amount of difference.
I've been coating my bottom lashes in it too and I THINK there is a bit of growth to it, but of course this might just all be in my head and a result of wishful thinking.Other notable bit's worth mentioning...if you use it in the morning make sure you really let it dry before applying mascara. I tend to put it on after I moisturise, that way after my foundation etc has been applied it's definitely dried. Otherwise your lashes will just uncurl and look super straight...not good.
I do have a back up plan though..I bought the original formula of Enormous Lash off Ebay over the weekend. SO after my 28 days are up I'm hitting this bad boy and let's hope I get doe eyed lashes!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.