Search This Blog

Friday, 4 September 2009

MY TOP 10 MOST USED MAC PRODUCTS!


So in NYC preparation I was pondering what beauty products I should take with me (I will be hauling a LOT!), which in turn got me thinking about Mac, which then lead to this post!

So yes! Here are my Top 10 most used Mac items:

1) M.A.C RED LIPSTICK
My Holy Grail of red lipsticks. Nothing makes me feel more glamorous and dolled up than this little tube of lovely.

2) Blacktrack Fluidline
My staple smokey eye ingredient! I heart everything about this product, the texture, the pigment...EVERYTHING.

3) Dame Powder Blusher
I rarely use powdered blusher (I prefer stains), but this one is just fool proof. You will never load too much of this blusher on and it's just super subtle and natural. Much love.

4) Naked Pigment
I call this the "corrector". It helps smooth harsh lines and blend colours into my skin...my gradient pigment ;)

5) Mineralize Skin Finish Natural (in Light medium)
I use this during the day to touch up my base. It's light weight on the skin and I don't feel like it's a pore clogger gremlin.

6)219 brush
Another staple for smokey eye app. My beloved pencil brush smudges the blacktrack nicely.

7) 226 brush
I LOVEEEE this brush and use it every day for applying shadow to my crease. It's the absolute perfect size for the job.

8) 239 brush
Staple, staple, STAPLE brush for me. Use it every day to apply eyeshadow all over my lids. Having said that I might get the 272 soon...so it might replace the 239).

9) 227 brush
Big and fluffy and perfect for using with Naked pigment! Helps smooth out harsh lines and again, perfect for the smokey ol eyes.

10) Now photo shows 188 brush but I want to replace it with Vapour eyeshadow!
I love vapour! It's my eyeshadow of choice to team with red lips. My go to lazy eyeshadow. My easy peesy.

ANDDDD to make this post a bit more interactive I think I'll throw in some TAGS :)

I would like to tag the following for this post:
Lollipop26
Zoella
Aquaheart
Lola
Hazeleyes
ClaireEloise (I've still got to do yours!)

4 comments:

  1. Hello! I totally agree with you when it comes to blacktrack fluidline- an amazing product. The thought of doing a smokey eye without it scares me haha

    (new to the blogging world! www.senselessstyle.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i tagged You For a Bloggers Award.
    Go On My Blog To Find Out:
    http://cosmeticsmile-x.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks this is super helpful. I need to go get black track cuz I need eyeliner every single day. I've tried L'Oreal's HIP gel eyeliners, and they dry out in 1 month, so it was a big waste of money for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGOSH a little pot of Blacktrack will last forever and it's just so so sooooo good. I think it's quite possibly my favourite Mac product but it might have to fight it out with Mac Red lippy ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.