Search This Blog

Monday, 14 September 2009

LOVING COOL RESERVE!

Just a quick post to let you know how much I am loving Mac's nail polish in "Cool Reserve". It's just a very pretty shade that on first inspection can be easily over looked.

Good job I have beauty bloggers like Lollipop26 as total enablers who often alert me to products I didn't know I needed!

"Cool Reserve" is just a nice flat grey/purple. Muted and a lovely calming colour. I can't describe it very well am afraid but I am often admiring my fingernails throughout the day!

I am also very much want the green shade "beyond jealous" but I think I might try my luck at the airport next week. In fact, I think I will have to take a list of things I want from Mac *nods*.

Can't believe I'm off to NYC so soon!

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous color! Do you also have Metro Chic from the Sephora OPI? Do you have an opinion on how the MAC nail polishes compare to OPI in terms of application?

    http://clearlybeautiful.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I think the OPI polishes are still my favourite because they are pretty much streak free and the brush is a perfect size.

    Mac polishes are a tad streaky but I three coats seems to give an even finish :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finally caved and went to get it today and it was sold out!!! I knew that would happen!! x

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.