
As you may probably already know I am really digging the Sleek Make Up range in Superdrug. I love the "Wonderlast Lip Gloss" immensely as well as the palettes they have been releasing.
SOOOOO when they released "Pout Polish", I just had to give it a whirl!
They remind me of Mac's Tinted Lip Conditioners as the pout polishes are basically tinted lip glosses with the added bonus of SPF15, YAY!
The colour you get from the Pout Polishes is subtle and delicate, so they give your lips a cute little flattering tint. They are also quite glossy but without the sticky factor that tends to come hand in hand with any lip product that gives gloss.
The one thing I am not too keen on is the flavour. I think it's because I don't like Vanilla much but if you dig vanilla way hey! You're going to love the flavour of these!The Pout Polishes come in 4 shades and the one I got was "electro peach" which is very similar to Mac Hello Kitty's "popster" but at a fraction of the price!
So yes! If you're tempted by Mac Lip Conditioners but want a purse friendly alternative, I would recommend you try a Pout Polish (or two!).


Very pretty!
ReplyDeleteI'm a big fan of these... i think they are just as good as mac lip conditioners but a much nicer price! :)
ReplyDelete