
I've been deliberately keeping this post back because a simple task like thinking of 10 interesting facts about oneself is pretty darn daunting!
BUT! As I've now received this award from the lovely Claireloise ,cosmeticsmile-x and Leanne (so sorry I forgot to add you!)I really can't be lame about it so here goes!
10 facts about me (whether they are interesting begs to be queried!)
1) I have an obsession with Japanese fashion. BIG TIME. My favourite Japanese brand is "Emily Temple Cute", but I love all things egl (Elegant Gothic Lolita). However, I break all the "lolita" rules...!
2) I have an art background and once had one of my photographs published in "In Style" Magazine. The shot was of Roisin Murphy.
3) I went on tour with a band for a month around the UK and Europe. A completely unique experience as I slept on the roadie bus...rock on!
4) I have a vast collection of vintage costume jewellery which I started from a young age. My mum use to sell jewellery which I pocketed every weekend ;)
5) I have been dying my hair since I was 17. It has been all shades of red but also a bright hot pink, fuschia, blue and a few shades of purple.
6) My favourite foods include raspberries (!), roasted hot flavoured seaweed, sushi and anything my mum & my lovely cook for me.
7) My favourite drinks include hot: fresh mint tea, cold: bubble teas (!) & aloe vera drinks, alcoholic: mojitos & shochu!
8) One thing I desperately want to see is FIREFLIES. I want to walk into a field, wait for the sun to set and then see the little bugs take to the skies.
9) I use to play the violin and reached grade 6. I can also play the drums at a basic level.
10) I was once in a music video. In fact I actually got roped into it. The band made me do it! See! I look scared! Watch the video here
Sorry if that was a bit lame! I'm really no good talking about myself *shakes head*.Erm I think everyone I'd like to tag has already done this so if you haven't done this post/received this award before...am passing it on to you! *brandishes award whilst constantly looking over shoulder to make sure Kanye West isn't planning a surprise attack* ;)


Heeyy, you received it from me too! :( haha
ReplyDeletexo
Really enjoyed reading your 10 facts (: really interesting :D && LMFAO about that video eee funny lol
ReplyDelete